Today I am writing to tell you how awesome personal laminators are and to persuade you to get one too!
At the beginning of summer I took the plunge and purchased a Scotch Laminator. It was originally $60 but I used my 40% off coupon to get it for $36! And honestly, it was the best decision ever; well worth the money. If you are on the fence about purchasing a laminator, read on!
I know that it is a common belief that laminators are super expensive, especially the laminating pouches. However, I completely disagree. If you are smart and look for deals, you will find that owning a laminator won’t break the bank. Here are some reasons why you should get a laminator and some tricks to get the laminator and laminating pouches cheap:
- It is perfect for summer when you do not have access to your schools laminator and don’t live near a Lakeshore Learning Store. The nearest Lakeshore Store is 30 minutes away so it is really nice to have a personal laminator that I can use anytime.
- You do not have to wait for your laminating to get done during the school year. We’ve all been there: you made or are using something awesome in your classroom but you need it laminated ASAP. When you have your own, you can do quick little projects at home without the wait.
- You can find quality laminators without spending a fortune. As stated above, I used a 40% off coupon and got mine for $36! I got mine at Hobby Lobby but I know you can get it on Amazon. Click here to purchase the Scotch laminator on Amazon for $28.24 including 20 laminating pouches (Plus free shipping with Amazon Prime)!
- You DO NOT have to spend a small fortune on laminating pouches. I get mine at Michaels and use a 40% off or 50% off coupon to get a pack of 100 thermal laminating pouches (81/2 x 11) for about $15! 100 laminating pouches lasts a long time (at least for me) so it is well worth the $15. Click here to get them on Amazon: 200 for $22.87 (Plus free shipping with Amazon Prime)!
5. The Scotch Laminator is so easy to use. You just separate the 2 sides of the laminating pouch, insert your page, and feed it through the laminator.
So there you go! 5 really good reasons why you need a personal laminator. I really love mine and use it All. The. Time. I hope this post was helpful and that I’ve at least got you thinking about buying your own. 😉
Also, if you are curious about the voice level posters that I have shown in the photo above, you can get them at my Teacher’s Pay Teacher’s store, Peppy in Primary. They come in 2 sizes and 7 different styles. I also included a voice level poster with all of the levels on one page if you are lacking in wall space 🙂
Click here to get this product.